Here at @U2, one of the things we're most proud of is the original content we provide, created exclusively by our staff. In case you missed any of it in November, the highlights are posted here:
Kelley Eskridge and Iidaliisa Partanen kicked off the month by revealing the answers to the October Question of the Month, which asked fans, "Do you remember the first time you heard Achtung Baby?"
In our weekly Off the Record column, Matt McGee talked about enjoying the new Achtung Baby boxed set, while Aaron J. Sams pondered the long-term community impact of the U2 show in Moncton last summer. Gary Boas recounted his own U2 journey while viewing From The Sky Down, and Sherry Lawrence closed out the month discussing how Achtung Baby personally resonates with her.
Our popular "Like a Song" series continued with an essay about "Acrobat" by Iidaliisa Partanen. And in our new series "Like a Video," Marylinn Maione wrote an essay about Zoo TV: Live From Sydney. And the "U2 Lists" piece for this month was authored by Donal Murphy, who discussed the Top 20 Achtung Baby Images.
On a related note, we featured a bevy of additional content surrounding the 20th anniversary of Achtung Baby:
- Evolution of "The Fly" by Ian Ryan
- Director Richie Smyth - Fly on the Wall (Part 1) by Sherry Lawrence
- Director Richie Smyth - Fly on the Wall (Part 2) by Sherry Lawrence
- Director Richie Smyth - Fly on the Wall (Part 3) by Sherry Lawrence
- Radio Airlplay in the U.S. by Matt McGee
- Why Achtung Baby is Not U2's Greatest Album by Tassoula E. Kokkoris
- Why Achtung Baby is U2's Greatest Album by Christopher Endrinal
- 5 Questions with Willie Williams by Matt McGee
- Bill Flanagan on His Favorite U2 Album by Scott Calhoun
- 5 Questions with Catherine Owens by Becky Myer
To leave feedback on any of these @U2 originals, visit our forum.